For the best results and longevity of both rental and purchased backdrops, here are some tips on how to care for backdrops:
- Avoid the use of staple pins or any sharp objects on your backdrops.
- Before allowing anyone to step on your backdrop, make sure they clean the sole of their shoes to avoid stains.
- Do not fold your backdrops. Instead, roll them onto carton rollers or PVC pipes.
- After every use, remember to clean your backdrop with a soft brush; do not wash, spill water, or use a wet cloth on your backdrop.
- Store your backdrops in a clean, dry, and well ventilated room.